Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow

I am sick of it.  And it's not even winter yet.  Oy.  Winter starts tomorrow.  Maybe it'll warm up.  In the meantime, this song makes me happy.





So um yeah, it's snowing again right now.  And will continue to do so before turning over to sleety icy drizzly crap this evening.  Which means it will be too cloudy to view the Solstice Lunar Eclipse, which sucks ass since a lunar eclipse on the Solstice is pretty damn rare.


Meanwhile, it's my day off and I got my grocery shopping done.  Kayla is snoozing on the love seat in my office while Bob is at HSCI working with dogs there.  I should be cleaning my office but it's so overwhelming ... maybe I'll just watch "White Christmas" videos on youtube.  


I love "White Christmas." It's my favorite Christmas movie.  I alway saw it on a television, until a few years ago I went to see it on the big screen at the Normal Theater.  I was so shocked by the blue of Bing's eyes!  My sister and I watch it every year, and when we do we call each other during "Sisters" and sing to each other.  It's our favorite song in the movie.  And here is my favorite scene from the movie:





Oh, and Kayla is doing well.  She's bored as hell from all the "rest" but she's doing a bit better navigating the icy back yard to relieve herself, and though she still has trouble getting up off the floor, otherwise she seems to be holding her own and isn't falling down as often.  Still waiting on a call from Aurora for the final blood results, but in the meantime she is happy and content with life, and we are trying to emulate her.

1 comment:

  1. How have I known you for this many years, and I didn't know that White Christmas was your favorite holiday movie?? It's ours, too! I love "Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep."
    Ahhh. We watch it every year, too!

    ReplyDelete