I am exhausted. Bone tired is the perfect expression. I am tired all the way down to my bones. My hair is tired. That kind of tired, you know?
But I am very happy to be home. The first face I saw was Bob's, at the airport. Then when I got home I surprised Kayla by hiding when Bob brought her outside. She licked my face repeatedly. And finally I saw P-Dub's face when she greeted me upstairs (no licking, thankfully). Thank goodness P-Dub was here -- she took excellent care of the house and my beloveds. Bob told me it would have been unbearable without her. I know she wanted to come with me to GA, and hang out with the crazy Presbyterians -- she LOVES that stuff. But it was a bigger help for her to be here, and put my mind at ease whilst away.
Will post more later, for now I'm just happy to be home! And in the meantime, you can read some more information about decisions made this past week via the link below:
http://ga219.pcusa.org/news/2010/7/10/post-general-assembly-pastoral-letter-moderator-an/
P.S. Lest you think it was ALL bad, it was not. Here are some of the beautiful faces I met and/or reconnected with last week in Mpls.

I'm glad you are home, and I will also refrain from licking your face when I see you.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!